Tomoson InstaNatural Argan + Coconut + Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment + Elixir


The Argan Hair Oil Treatment can be used as a leave in conditioner or as a heat and damage protectant. This product is made 100% from plant oils, and there are no chemicals in the formula.  The ingredients list includes Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, and Grapeseed Oil. It is formulated to reduce hair damage and dryness, while removing frizz and adding shine and softness.
I used this product to concentrate on the ends of my hair, which tend to be drier. This product dispenses easily, and I found that about two pumps were perfect for me. The first time I used it, I used it as an all-over hair mask and let it sit for a few hours while I cleaned house. I may have dispensed too much product and/or distributed too much to my scalp as it did seem to leave my hair more oily even after showering. I would suggest that you play with the amount until you find the right balance for your hair type. Too much oil, and you might find that your hair is too greasy. Too little, and you might not notice any difference. It does make your hair shiny and also works well to add some moisture to dry ends before layering on any other products. It has a faintly nutty smell, likely due to the all-natural ingredients list, but the smell is not strong at all.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts