Tomoson Nail Cones


I am a big fan of polished nails, but with our recent move, my nails have been very, very neglected. After getting a bit more settled, I finally sat down to give my nails some attention. What better time to try Nail Cones?
Nail Cones is a really simple product designed to help protect your skin when you apply nail polish. It is a sticker decorated with an ice cream cone that is pre-cut to wrap around the nail.

The stickers come in a variety of sizes. As you can see, if you use the wrong-sized sticker, you won't get the complete skin protection. It's easy enough to protect the top of your finger using any size but protecting the sides is where it gets tricky.
None of the sticker sizes seemed to fit my nails perfectly, but the one on my index finger below comes the closest.
I still had a fair amount of clean-up after my nail polish process was complete. Personally, I find dealing with the stickers a bit of an unnecessary hassle. While it would be great to find a product that really streamlines nail polish application and clean-up, this sticker is only designed to protect the tops and sides of your fingers. I think my bigger issue is keeping the bottom of the nail "clean", along the cuticle line.  These stickers do help though, especially if you are a messier than average nail painter!  Check out their website for additional information!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts