Tomoson Vitamin C Serum by Poppy Austin

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have tried another Vitamin C serum recently, so I thought it would be good to try Poppy Austin's product for comparison.  This serum provides a delicately refined infusion of naturally derived and organic ingredients, highly concentrated with pure vegan hyaluronic acid and moisturizing jojoba oil. It is formulated to address fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and under-eye circles. Poppy Austin stands behind their product and offers a 100% money guarantee if you are not satisfied.

I used this serum both in the AM and PM, after eye cream and before moisturizer. The product is dispensed with a little dropper, and I tended to use 5-6 drops.   It applies very easily and dries really quickly, and it is not sticky at all.  The product page states that it has the "faintest citrus scent", but there needs to be more emphasis on faint as there is really not any fragrance to speak of at all.

I did not notice any immediate results, but it would be difficult to see many changes in a month's time. That said, I have read numerous good things about the benefits of incorporating a Vitamin C Serum into your beauty routine, so I will happily continue to use this bottle.

Please check out this Youtube video to see just how Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum can make you look years younger.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts