Ohio Renaissance Festival

My mom and brother were headed back home on Sunday, but we decided to convince my mom to have one last adventure, so we headed out to the Ohio Renaissance Festival. My brother decided to stay behind at the condo, so it was just the three of us.  Francisco and I have debated about going to one of these festivals for a while, and I think we're both happy we finally went - and my mom says she had a great time, too!
I love how EVERYTHING at the fest is centered around the renaissance theme - from bathrooms to food to entertainment.
We had a map and a schedule of events, and one thing that everyone definitely wanted to check out was the jousting show.  

We saw some really funny shows - some of the performances were really captivating. This chick below had mad skills.
All in all, just really great people watching.
And I think it's fair to say that a good time was had by all. I was very interested in going to a Renaissance Festival even though I'm not a huge "medieval" fan. I think it is really fun regardless of your interests. It's amusing to check out how people are dressed, and the shows are really fun and entertaining.  

Comments

Popular Posts