OZ Naturals Pro-Retaxinol 2.5

Product: This clinical strength 2.5% Retinol Serum is the highest concentration of retinol available without a prescription. It includes Astaxanthin and Vitamin E, which provide unmatched antioxidant properties and activate collagen and elastin production. It does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types. Astaxanthin is proven to minimize hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and greatly improve texture and tone. This 2.5% Retinol Serum is an anti-aging powerhouse proven to rejuvenate your skin via a synergistic and unique blend of active ingredients that will leave your skin healthier and with a more radiant and youthful appearance.

Use: One pump of this red-tinted serum was sufficient to cover my face, but I probably used closer to 2 regularly to make sure I had enough coverage for both my face and neck.

Verdict: This blend of ingredients is pretty much exactly what I am looking for in a serum. I did not experience any irritation, so overall, I was pleased with the product.

Check out all of the other products OZ Naturals has to offer.

Powered by Brandbacker.

Comments

Popular Posts