December 2015 Disposables

I've debated whether to keep up with this series, but it kind of helps keep me motivated to work through my samples and focus on keeping quality products in my stash.
FACE PRODUCTS
1. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes
2. This moisturizer with SPF was one of the better ones I've tried so far - it wasn't too heavy, but still offered some additional moisture while protecting your skin from the sun.
3-7. L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector
8. Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex
9. Exuviance OptiLight Essential 6 Serum
10. Moisturizer sample from my January 2014 Sample Society box.
11-13. Skin care samples from Mei Yin
14. Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream
15-16. Skin care samples from Darphin Paris
MAKE-UP PRODUCTS
1. This lip balm came in my August 2015 Glossybox. It was lighter than a lip gloss, but still a little on the sticky side.
2. This eye pencil came in my January 2014 ipsy bag. It was getting too crumbly and difficult to work with.
3. I used this lip stain at work since it provides just a hint of color.
4. This sampler came in my December Birchbox, but I decided I would put it in my giveaway pile.
HAIR SAMPLES
1 & 2. Shampoo and conditioner sample.
3. I don't often blow dry my hair, but when I do, I definitely use some kind of heat styling product for protection.
4. This conditioner came in my April 2015 Birchbox - it was pretty decent and smelled nice, too.
HAND & NAIL
1. I used this lotion for my hands while at work.
2. A hand cream perfect for the holiday season!
3. I was a little disappointed in this cuticle oil - it really didn't seem like there was a lot of product in the tube.
4. Still on a quest to find the perfect top coat - this one got really goopy and stringy with age.
5. OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
BODY PRODUCTS
1. Lotion from my July 2015 Glossybox.
2. My husband picked up this spicy Lush shower gel for me last year - another product perfect for the holidays.
3. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer
4. Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion
5. Mini skin cream from my December Birchbox.

FINAL RESULTS: 34 Not a bad way to end the year!

Comments

Popular Posts