April 2015 Birchbox Review

April 2015 Birchbox Review
Even my husband remarked that Birchbox has really picked up their box game. Check out this beauty:
April 2015 Birchbox Review
Whish Three Whishes Body Butter - Blueberry, $3.60 [$24.00 for 5 oz; sample size: 0.75 oz]
This thick cream smoothed on easily. I thought it smelled pleasant enough, but it didn't remind me of blueberries.  The fragrance was fairly long-lasting though and definitely on the sweet side.
Whish Three Whishes Body Butter - Blueberry,
Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo, $3.45 [$15.00 for 8.7 oz; sample size: 2 oz]
Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Repairing Conditioner, $2.77 [$16.00 for 7.8 oz; sample size: 1.35 oz]
This shampoo and conditioner duo smelled great and left my hair feeling really smooth!
Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo & Repairing Conditioner
LAQA & Co Sheer Lip Tube Pencil, $14.00 [$20.00 for 0.1 oz; sample size: 0.07 oz]
I was kind of hesitant to actually use this lip product (Honeypot) at first - I have too many on hand, and the color wasn't immediately appealing. I broke down over the weekend and swiped it on and was surprised at how much I liked it. It's a light pink color that applies smoothly with a hint of mint.
LAQA & Co Sheer Lip Tube Pencil
Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush, $7.73 [$26.00 for 0.37 oz; sample size: 0.11 oz]
I was hesitant to open this one as well, so I never actually got a pictue of the inside product. I had seen pictures of it online, so I wasn't sure if this soft tangerine blush (Los Cabos) was a good color for me. But I went for it and again, ended up liking it. It is different to sport a peach cheek, but it's nice to mix it up once in a while. That's the beauty of subscription boxes - encouraging you to try products and shades you might never look twice at otherwise!
Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush
Total Value: $31.55
This turned out to be a great box, and I enjoyed trying ALL of the products. Plus, the box itself was gorgeous. :) Check out Birchbox for yourself: HERE

Comments

Popular Posts