August 2016 Disposables

August 2016 Disposables
I was basically astounded at the number of products I was able to use up in August. My basket was filled to the brim.
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. I used up the conditioner that accompanied the Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo back in February.  My shampoo bottle ALWAYS lasts longer, so I use it in place of shaving cream.
2. The Sebastian Whipped Creme came in my June GLOSSYBOX, and I was a fan.
3. These atrocities came in my August GLOSSYBOX - hopefully, they can find a home with someone who has less temperamental hair than I do.
4. This Progranix hair oil came in my October 2014 GLOSSYBOX.
5. John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz Immunity Primer
6. This Briogeo deep conditioning mask came in my May Play! by Sephora box.
MAKE-UP, NAIL, & FRAGRANCE
1. With my current brush collection, this Black Radiance Dual Eye Shadow Brush isn't necessary to keep around.
2. Fragrance sample from product trial.
3. Ephemeral by Rainbow Honey came in my first - and only - Wantable box back in 2013.  This got too thick and stringy to work with.
4. Pardon my French by Color Club from my June 2013 Birchbox. This got too thick to work with.
5. Hello fragrance from my March 2015 Birchbox.
HAND PRODUCTS
1. This bottle of St. Ives Aloe & Chamomile lotion has been around for a while, but it was mostly used in my husband's bathroom.
2. Bath & Body Works soap - this Driftwood Surf had kind of a masculine scent, and we kept this one in the kitchen.
3. I used the Sunrise Sail in my bathroom.
4. This little Softsoap bottle has also been around for a while, but it finally got used up in Francisco's bathroom.
FACE PRODUCTS
1. My husband had gotten this Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer for me as part of a Body Shop themed gift. I found it to be a little too heavy for my skin type. I would prefer something that dries more matte.
2. The True Cream Aqua Bomb by belif had kind of a citrus herbal scent.
3. Biore nose strip.
4. Glov came in my July GLOSSYBOX. I figure after roughly a month of hanging out in my shower, it shouldn't really stick around anymore.
5. Garnier Clean Balancing Daily Exfoliator
6. This liquid blendercleanser came with my July Play! by Sephora box. I used it a couple times to clean my Beauty Blender. I usually use baby shampoo, and I found this to be a little oilier but just as effective.
7. I kind of liked this Tarte Marajuca C-Brighter eye treatment.
8. I bought the FOREO LUNA play from Birchbox, but I ended up returning it. It was $39.00 and it's not rechargeable, but it was supposed to last for 100 full cleansing routines.  Considering I was only using it once a day, it should have lasted for over three months, so imagine my surprise when it would no longer turn on after roughly three weeks.  I emailed Birchbox, and they accepted my return without issue. I did like the results of this little device - I felt like my skin felt smoother and my pores seemed cleaner, so I am considering purchasing a full-sized FOREO, but it's hard for me to get over the price tag!
BODY PRODUCTS
1. Lotion from my August 2016 GLOSSYBOX.
2. SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap
3. This Whish body wash smelled rather unpleasant - glad it was a small sample.
4. Body polish from August GLOSSYBOX.
5. Large tub of Shea Body Butter that my husband had picked up for me - he ended up finishing this tub off.
6. I finished off this gel lotion from the Amazon Luxury Beauty Sample Box.
7. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream
8. Bath & Body Works lotion 
9. The Jergens Natural Glow lotion is pretty much a staple in my bathroom in the warm weather months.

FINAL RESULTS: 32
It really looked like the number was going to be greater than this, but I think some of the full-sized items just really filled up the basket.

Comments

Popular Posts