March 2015 Disposables

March Disposables
March seemed like kind of a slow month for products, but I did use up a handle of full-sized goods.  
HAND & BODY
Hand Sanitizer, Sans Tan, Bath & Body Works
1. Hand sanitizer I kept on my desk at work.
2. This sunscreen from my May 2014 Ipsy bag was slow to absorb, leaving behind a white residue. Definitely not a product I would want to use again.
3. I love these cute little hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works. I think I used 90% of this bottle up when we were traveling in Chile a few months ago.
HAIR
Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo, Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner
1. Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo
2 & 3. This Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner duo really did make my hair feel soft.
FACE
Burt's Bees Towelettes, Loreal Deep Exfoliating Scrub, EOS, Pur-lisse Sunscreen, Dermalogica
1. These facial cleansing towelettes were starting to get too dried out, so I wanted to get them used up. I tend to use wipes as a pre-cleanse step to remove make-up.
2. The Loreal Deep Exfoliating Scrub was a decent cleanser.
3. This lip balm comes in a unique shape. Its round shape makes it kind of inconvenient to tuck in a purse, so I kept this on my bathroom counter.
4. This sunscreen originally came in my Summer 2014 FabFitFun box. At $55.00, there's a slim chance I would repurchase.
5. Another SPF lotion that I used up from my May 2014 Beauty Bar Sample Society box.

FINAL RESULTS: 11 products knocked out in March - somehow that's less than February!  The Bath & Body Works mini hand sanitizers are definitely handy, and I might purchase the Redken Shampoo and Conditioner in the future.  

Comments

Popular Posts