February 2017 Disposables

NAIL PRODUCTS
1. I used these Kiss nail strips once before when I did a nail art challenge (obviously, I was cheating). These just aren't something I see myself using.
2&3. I was clearing out some old nail polish supplies and these Stripe Rite polishes are dried up. I did task my husband to see if he can clean up one of the brushes so I can still keep a striping brush.
4. OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
HAND PRODUCTS
1. L'Occitane hand cream
2. I reviewed this neck cream back in March 2015. Ultimately, I ended up feeling like this was too heavy of a product for my neck and that it might be leading to some breakouts, but I was able to use it as a hand lotion to finish it up.
3. Packet sample of L'Occitane hand cream
4. B&BW Hand sanitizer
FACE PRODUCTS
1. Finished off this box of Biore pore strips. I ordered a fun [read: painful] new mask from Amazon to try in its place.  I found the new mask pretty effective, and I really like that it's easier to use on different areas of your face.
2. I received this Malin + Goetz face mask in my January 2014 PopSugar box.  I didn't really feel like it did much for my skin.
3. I received this Paula's Choice BHA Liquid as part of a BzzAgent campaign last March.  I still have a few mini samples to try, but honestly, I haven't made up my mind as to whether this is a worthy addition to my skin care routine.
4. This Lierac Micellar Water came in my September 2016 GLOSSYBOX, but I prefer more of an oil-based make-up remover
5. Sally Hansen Wax Hair Remover Strip
6. I was mostly pleased with this Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. It is a bit drying so it can end up looking cakey if your skin is on the dry side. I'm trying a Make-Up Forever powder right now, and I think I like that one better.
7. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
8. Coola moisturizer/sunscreen from my June 2016 Birchbox.
MAKE-UP
1. I think my Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eye Liner just got old and dried up because it looks nothing like the creamy product in the website picture.
2. This was mascara I received as part of a product review sample set.  The interior was pink and green, so if I had to guess, I'd say this was Maybelline Great Lash. If it was, I think I'm a fan.
3. I received the ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick all the way back in my July 2013 Birchbox. It was a creamy lipstick, but probably a bit too dark for me.
4. I first received this Ardency Inn eyeliner in the 2015 GLOSSYBOX Holiday Box. While the application wasn't the smoothest, it is a nice deep color and it's incredibly long-lasting.
5. This Tarte lip tint from the October 2014 GLOSSYBOX also just didn't seem to be a great color for me.
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. I tried the New York Streets Styling Gel as part of the 2014 Self Health Beauty Awards. It was pretty much a typical hair gel.
2. The Clairol Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo came in the 2015 Influenster Blossom VoxBox. I liked that it was extra cleansing, and I generally used once a week when I applied deep conditioner.
3. The Unwash Anti-Residue Rinse is formulated to gently remove build-up from your hair. I probably prefer the Clairol Hair Food for this purpose.
4. I've tried better deep conditioners than this Unwash Hydrating Masque.
5. I think the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler has been discontinued.
6. Alterna Moisture Conditioner
7. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Intense Oil Creme Pre-Shampoo Treatment
8. Alterna Bamboo Volume Plumping Strand Expand [ha, third Alterna product in a row!] from the February 2014 Sample Society box.

FINAL RESULTS: 29
Bam, just beat the number of days in the month of February!

Comments

Popular Posts