April 2017 Disposables

FACE PRODUCTS
1. Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
2. The GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse Cleanser came in my February 2016 GLOSSYBOX.
3. Face cream from last month's Sephora box.
4. I picked up this La Fresh Travel Lite sample while traveling at some point.
5. Francisco got me this Lush Popcorn lip scrub a couple years ago. I tend to use a lip scrub on a daily basis.
6. The Equitance Sunscreen originally came in my Influenster Blossom Voxbox.
7. I won a small collection of ROC products including this ROC Deep Wrinkle Serum.
8. The Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Oxygenating Gel Cream had a rich perfumed fragrance and felt nice on my skin.
9. Coola sunscreen/moisturizer
10. Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
11. I last used this eye gel on our UK trip, and it looked a little gummy when I pulled it out recently, so I decided it was safer to toss it.
12. Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
13. I think this Fresh Rose Face Mask tub came in a little Sephora sample set.
14. I received the Derma E Night Cream as part of a Brandbacker campaign to evaluate the brand's new packaging design. Overall, I ended up not liking either of the creams. They were very thick and did not absorb into the skin very well.
15. The dermatologist prescribed Erthromycin last year, and this tube ended up lasting me a long while. It isn't something I would try again. I didn't find it to be effective on treating breakouts like at all, and it would dry to a crusty finish that didn't come off easily.
HAND & NAIL
1. This lotion came in my February 2016 PopSugar Must Have box.
2. The L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream was definitely heavy on the floral fragrance. Not a preferred scent of mine.
3. Hand lotion from the June 2014 GLOSSYBOX.
4. I enjoyed this Sephora by OPI Silver Blasted nail polish, but I discovered it had dried out too much.
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. This Garnier Fructis Voluptuous Blow Out sample was all but useless to me since I very rarely blow-dry my hair.
2. I once tried a sample of the L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme and liked it so much, I went out and bought a full-size. And have since had the bottle for years and years. The pump broke, so I've been shaking it out manually. Overall, I liked that it provided hold without leaving your hair crunchy.
3. Hair oil from the March Sephora box.
4. Hair product from my October 2016 GLOSSYBOX.
MAKE-UP
1. I mostly liked the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Make-up. I got the shade Cool Bone 1C1, which was maybe too dark for me.  I think I would try Ivory Nude 1N1 next time.  This is a full-coverage foundation with creamy application. It would definitely be great if it came with a pump.  
2. Becca Backlight Priming Filter from the June 2016 Sephora box.
3. Sephora Collection Foundation samples.
4. I was going to sample the Estee Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, but then I saw that the shade was several variations too dark for me.  I decided to put it aside for a family member with a darker skin tone.

FINAL RESULTS: 27

Comments

Popular Posts