October 2015 Disposables

October 2015 Disposables
My basket was looking a little light for October!
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. This conditioner came in my September 2014 Glossybox. I didn't find it to be very moisturizing.
2. Shampoo from my September 2015 Birchbox - seemed to leave my hair with little volume.
3. I've been getting extra picky about my Dry Shampoo lately, and this spray from Suave just wasn't doing it for me. I really need a product that better soaks up excess oil - and doesn't just seem to add to it.
MAKE-UP PRODUCTS
1. Another product from my September 2014 Glossybox. This lip tar was way too dark and dry for me.
2. I received this CC Cream as part of a Brandbacker campaign. I still had some left in the tube, but I just didn't love this product. The coverage wasn't very good, the color wasn't right for me, and it just wasn't good for my skin type.
3. This Lemonade lip balm came in a duo pack in my Summer 2014 FabFitFun box.
4. This lip gloss came in my Fall 2014 FabFitFun box. It was a decent color for fall.
BODY PRODUCTS
1. This is easily one of my favorite Bath & Body scents.
2. Sample of Jergens BB Body - OK lotion, but I didn't really see any vast improvements in my skin appearance.
3. Sample of Neutrogena sunscreen - this was the small bottle I kept in the car for sunscreen touch-ups.
4. I still find myself lacking in cuticle care, but I've been trying to get better about applying cuticle oil twice a day. I originally tried this one when I received it in my January 2014 Sample Society box.
5. Great fragrance of lotion for the fall!
FACE PRODUCTS
1. Biore pore strips are always good to keep around for regular blackhead maintenance.
2. This serum came in the January Glossybox.
3. Small sample of Caudalie face cream.
4. Another Olay brush head used up - trying to make sure I toss these at regular intervals.
5. This is the Boscia Mini Konjac Cleansing Sponge from Sephora's The Great Cleanse. I would be interested in trying this again.
6. Small sample of this gel cream.
7. This serum came in my March 2014 PopSugar MustHave Box.
8. I kind of liked this serum that came in my July 2014 Glossybox.
9. Kate Somerville Exfolikate sample.
10. I received this as part of a product set review. I've tried other treatments that I've liked better.

FINAL RESULTS: 22 Haha, my husband expressed how impressed he was at all the stuff I've been using up. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts