Red, Blue, and Marshmallow

I feel like I've been too busy lately to have fun with my nails, but I did manage to find the time last night to do a simple 4th of July manicure.  The base colors were this red and blue STRANGEBEAUTIFUL set that came in my June Glossybox. I used Julep America the Beautiful for the glitter gradient and accent nail. 
For the 4th of July weekend, I am planning to go to my sister-in-law's going away party. She is joining the National Guard and will be leaving later this month for training. I don't get to see her nearly as often as I wish I did, but I am still going to miss her. :(

We stopped at Tom + Chee for dinner last night. We usually go to the one in Kentucky because parking tends to be easier around there. Along with our specialty grilled cheeses, we also ordered the Star Spangled Donut, which featured Mozzarella, Marshallow Mascarpone, Strawberries, and Blueberry Compote. Delicious - love their Fancy Grilled Cheese Donuts!

Comments

Popular Posts