Tomoson Drink Duets


Drink Duets is a relatively simple but infinitely useful product.  This product was invented by a Long Island mom looking for a solution for her family's half-consumed, unclaimed water bottles. I'm sure we all know this story - you grab something to drink, take a couple sips, put down your bottle, and then you can't remember if you left your water bottle on this table...or was it this one on the counter? Eh, I'd better grab a fresh bottle just to be sure.
Usually, it's not an issue for me since I live with just my husband and two cats, but if we happen to be hosting a family gathering, it is only a matter of time before we have a collection of half-finished, abandoned water bottles.
These tags come in 12 different colors, so it is simple enough to just assign everyone their own color. Along with the bottle tags, they also offer glass skirts that you can slip onto the bottom of a wine or cocktail glass. You can also use a permanent marker to write names or designs on the labels - one came personally addressed to me!
These slide onto the bottle super-easily and are water-proof and fairly durable for repeated use...until my cat got a hold of them. He has proven to be part-dog as he has chewed through several pairs of shoes, electronics, and other miscellaneous household items.  :-P With 12 in a pack though, I
The results of using this product are fairly obvious - saving money by not just throwing away half-full bottles of water, saving time by not having to return to the store to replace these bottles unnecessarily, wasting less plastic, and reducing the spread of germs from sharing bottles.

Check out the DrinkDuets website to purchase or find retailers near you. They do bulk, custom, and fund-raising orders as well, and they are currently featuring a special promotion that will enable you to buy three packages for the price of two.  Just enter the promotional code LGU when you place your order.
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts