Tomoson Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil


Argan Oil has garnered a lot of rave reviews as a multi-purpose beauty solution, and the Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil stands behind their product with a risk-free money-back guarantee. Featuring a single premium ingredient, 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil, Foxbrim's products has absolutely no additives, preservatives, silicones, fillers, or fragrances. It is sourced directly from Morocco, and can be used in numerous ways, including the following:
HAIR - Leave in conditioner. Calm frizzy ends.
BODY - Remove dry spots. Repair cracked heels.
FACE - All-day moisturizer. Natural lip moisturizer.
HANDS - Cuticle repair.

As I tested this product, I used it in a variety of ways. In the mornings, I applied it to the ends of my damp hair to help smooth and add shine. I found it a little more difficult to work into my hair compared with other oils I've used, but adding a bit of water helps.  I used the oil on my face in the evenings in place of my normal moisturizer. A little goes a long way in this regard. Just a couple drops helped my face feel moisturized but too oily. Probably my favorite way to use this was as a cuticle oil/light hand moisturizer. It seemed like a fairly nourishing but light oil for this purpose. This product has a lightly nutty smell that is virtually undetectable. I only noticed it when applying the oil to my face, but I really didn't smell anything when using it in my hair.

This is a great all-natural, multi-purpose product that is easy to incorporate into any beauty routine. It currently retails on Amazon for $13.99 for a 2 oz bottle.  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts