December 2016 Disposables

FACE PRODUCTS
1. Origins face wash from the Sephora Great Cleanse collection.
2. The Murad Clarifying Cleanser can be a bit drying.
3. I tried this prescription from Curology. It's specially prescribed to address your skin issues. I honestly felt like I did see some improvements in my skin quality, but I slacked off on taking photos to evaluate. It's a product I would try again after I clear out some of my accumulated stock of face products.
4.  L'Occitane Face Comforting Oil
5. I pulled out this BioRepublic Aloe Rescue sheet mask to help with dry skin issues.
6. I've tried this Green Tea Detox mask once before in my November 2015 Birchbox.
7. This contained three different Bite Agave Lip Mask options. They felt fairly nourishing, but they were definitely thick and a bit sticky.
8. Biossance the Nourisher Face Oil
9. I originally tried this product in my May 2014 ipsy Glam Bag. I've been making good progress on working through my face lotion stash, and I used this mixed with a separate face SPF product.
10. Face cleanser from my December GLOSSYBOX.
11. It Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer
12. This Dr. Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask was a lot of fun to use. It's foamy with an herbal scent that feels bubbly and amazing.
13. Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil
14. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-foundation Skin Primer
15. The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth
16. Eye masks from my December GLOSSYBOX.
17. This OZ Naturals exfoliant lasted a really long time in my shower. It seemed like a good exfoliator, but it could be overly abrasive and it left my face red.
18. The Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 was way too greasy for my skin type.
19. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
HAIR PRODUCTS
1&2. The Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner duo seemed to be fairly nourishing.
3&4. I normally wouldn't include hair clips in this posting, but I am since they came in a beauty box subscription. I received the first one in my March 2014 Sample Society box. They tended to snag in my hair, so they weren't worth the pain.
5&6. Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo & Conditioner
7. I was a fan of this thick conditioner that came in my July 2016 GLOSSYBOX.
8. This hair serum from my May 2016 Birchbox smelled delicious.
NAIL, BODY, & FRAGRANCE
1. I've always loved the convenience of these dip-in nail polish removers like the Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover.
2. I picked up this white Wet N Wild Spoiled Nail Polish many years ago. The brush was always really bad, but it was one of the only whites I had, so I held on to it for a while.
3. This Supernail N/A Nail Polish Remover unsurprisingly lasted me a long time, although it wasn't great with glitter polish.
4. I used this little Basis Sensitive Skin Bar in the shower.
5. Fragrance I strongly disliked from the December 2016 Sephora box.
6. B&BW Oahu Coconut Sunset

FINAL RESULTS: 33
A ton of face products, right?!?

Comments

Popular Posts